[Avir_megujitas] High Quality Forwarding service from Shenzhen, China

Flame lmqa at hyc.biz
2020. Már. 6., P, 01:05:43 CET

Dear there,

Hope this email finds you well.

This is Flame from Scanwell Logistics, a professional forwarder based in Shenzhen, China. We have around 60 branch offices all over the world, specialized in international air and ocean (FCL, LCL) import-export and other supply chain service.

We are experienced in logistics management,have been working for thousands of international trading companies and domestic factories. We are looking for long-term cooperation at moment, if you need any forwarding service from China, please feel free to contact me, I will give you the best rate with best service.

Sorry to bother you and have a great one!

Best regard,
Flame