[Avir_megujitas] insulin cooling bag/medical cooler bag/ Icegel pack

Alice Su rfrfq at gvr.com.cn
2019. Aug. 30., P, 21:04:54 CEST

Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you?

This is Alice Su from Xiamen Egret Medcool Cold Chain Packaging Co., Ltd.We specialize in complete cold chain solutions - from design, testing to manufacturing - for the transport of products at safe temperatures in the medical and food industries,In scientific applications.
Hot sell products  :
1. Insulin cooler bag
2. medical cooler box
3. medical cooler bag
4. Icegel pack

Light weight, pressure resistance, easy to travel.Different sizes and a wide range of products give you the flexibility to choose. also Can be OEM for you.

If you are interested , please don’t hesitate to contact me , then we can talk more details and samples .

Best blessing
Alice Su